Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Spiritual Thoughts

9/11/13

Spiritual Thoughts

Happy to be here with You!  With You in my heart Lord.  I am filled with Your love and peace.
I look forward to the Day Of The Lord with great anticipation!  It will be very good to be in Your service.  I long to be put to a good use, to help people.  To do my part in furthering the kingdom of God.  
I am reminded that today is 9/11.  I believe that God knows all and all things are part of, or work towards God's plan(s).  As nothing ever happens outside of God's will.  Nor could it.  Lots of prophecy has already come true and more are about to unfold.  The Day Of The Lord is very soon.  Within 10 years I think. 
The lord told my mom.....
"We are in a period of grace.  So take advantage and enjoy it and do Not be negative about anything as the time is short!  Destruction is coming upon the earth and we must be ready!  He has great need of us!  And here is The SECRET!  Our love.  We must keep our love relationship with Him sizzling hot!  We must keep The love channel open and flowing and come to Him often for this is how He will give us supernatural strength and supernatural knowledge when we need it!  It will come through this open love channel."  
Thank you dear Lord.  Amen.
So it's clear that the end is approaching.
Thank you Lord for Your words.  (word)
Glory to Your name forever and ever without end!
Amen.
Stewart Moran, Your son.



No comments:

Post a Comment